Good News From Israel? See the weekly blog
Acquisition of Israeli Start-Ups Persists
US Israel Chamber Update May 2010
Showing news in category
Nov 2009 news from Amcham Israel American Chamber of Commerce
Nov. 24, 2009 Seminar: Relocating Israeli Employees to the
Dec. 3, 2009 Chamber Annual Conference in
Dec. 24, 2009 Meeting with MK
Dec. 4, 2009- Feb. 22, 2010: Upcoming Events by our Sister Chambers
Recruitment through the
Benefits for Members
Candidates Sought for
The Chamber Annual Conference in
On Thursday, Dec. 3, 2009, the Chamber will hold its Annual Conference: U.S. & Israel: Confronting Challenges, at Broad 55 Conference Center in
Confirmed speakers include:
* Hon. Danny Ayalon, Deputy Foreign Minister
* Prof. Stanley Fischer, Governor of the Bank of
* Prof. Jacob A. Frenkel, former Governor of the Bank of Israel
* Shlomo Grofman, co-Chairman, FaireFund First American Israeli Real Estate Fund
* Bilal Kaafarani, Senior VP for R&D, The Coca Cola Company
* Dean Kamen, Founder, DEKA Research & Development Corporation
* Chris Myers, VP for solar energy, Lockheed Martin
* Dan Senor, Author, "Start-Up Nation"
* Jigar Shah, Founder, SunEdison
Host: Chemi Peres, Chamber Chairman and Managing General Partner of Pitango Venture Capital
Space is limited. For information and registration, click here.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ISRAEL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IS PROUD TO HAVE CO-SPONSORED CUTTING EDGE HOMELAND SECURITY SEMINAR
Chameleon Associates LLC is the organizer of the Behind the Scenes Seminar of Israel Security, an exclusive and up-close look at terrorist mitigation methods and technologies used all over Israel, offering a unique chance to speak to Israeli directors of security at the highest levels, behind the scenes.
Business Offers fr om members of the Federation of the Israeli Chambers of C ommerce (FICC).
Here is a new page of great offers from SCICC Supporters. Find discounts and savings from other members of SCICC.
Overview of U.S. and Israeli personal income tax and estate tax